- Listing preview
About The School
Special Academic Programs
Academically Gifted Program
Exceptional Student Program
English Secondary Language
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Opportunities
Computer Specialist Teachers
Honors & Recognition
Fairview Elementary has either exceeded and/or met State growth expectations for the last 3 years.
2019 Extraordinary Educator - Aminata Payne
Clubs & Sponsored Teams
Contact the school directly for more information and list of clubs and sponsored teams.
Contact the school directly for more information regarding specific community service projects.
After-School Care Enrichment Services (ACES) provides quality, affordable, and convenient after-school care for K-5 students. Fairview students may participate in the ACES program offered in collaboration with Johnson Street Global Studies Elementary on the Johnson Street campus. ACES is offered every day that school is in session until 6 p.m. On some teacher workdays, designated as ACES All-Days, the program operates from 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. To receive more information regarding enrollment, costs (DSS subsidies accepted), please contact the school based ACES site coordinator.
High Point School News
- Education takes center stage at Manufacturing Summit
- Allen Jay hit with ‘alien invasion’ Students enjoy educational event with UFO theme
- High Point Community Foundation grant provides instruments for middle school students
- Allen Jay Elementary to Host Community Reader Day
- GCS Kicks Off Attendance Campaign