- Listing preview
About The School
Special Academic Programs
Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS)
The broad purpose of PBIS is to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and equity of schools and other agencies. PBIS improves social, emotional and academic outcomes for all students, including students with disabilities and students from underrepresented groups.
Career & Technical Education (CTE)
Honors & Recognition
PBIS Model School in 2017
Clubs & Sponsored Teams
Contact the school directly for more information and list of clubs and sponsored teams.
Contact the school directly for more information regarding specific community service projects.
After School Care
After-School Care Enrichment Services (ACES) provides quality, affordable, and convenient after-school care for K-5 students. ACES is offered every day that school is in session until 6 p.m. On some teacher workdays, designated as ACES All-Days, the program operates from 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. To receive more information regarding enrollment, costs (DSS subsidies accepted), please contact the school based ACES site coordinator.
High Point School News
- Proposed Pilot Program Could Be Game Changer For The County
- Guilford County Schools focuses on improving career tech options
- For the Manufacturing Industry, School Is in Session
- HIGH SCHOOL AND HPU STUDENTS COLLABORATE ON SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS AND ART
- In Search for New Workers, Manufacturers Turn to Apprentices