- Listing preview
Oak View Elementary
About The School
Special Academic Programs
Students work with Legos, a 3-D printer, Green screen, technology and engineering tools. Students are able to attend UNCG’s summer Maker Camp to learn even more about creating.
Dr. Steven Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People:
Students learn how to be proactive as well as to work with others. As a leadership school, students have multiple opportunities to show their leadership skills by running awards programs and parent events.
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Opportunities
Honors & Recognition
Awarded the Green Ribbon Award from the N.C. Department of Public Instruction for the successful implementation of the Positive Behavior Intervention and Support (PBIS) program. Oak View has received this award for the past 5 years in a row.
2015 Promising Practice school by the Department of Public Instruction Schools of Character
2017 State School of Character
Clubs & Sponsored Teams
Contact the school directly for more information and list of clubs and sponsored teams.
Contact the school directly for more information regarding specific community service projects.
ACES (hosted at Florence Elementary)
High Point School News
- Proposed Pilot Program Could Be Game Changer For The County
- Guilford County Schools focuses on improving career tech options
- For the Manufacturing Industry, School Is in Session
- HIGH SCHOOL AND HPU STUDENTS COLLABORATE ON SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS AND ART
- In Search for New Workers, Manufacturers Turn to Apprentices