- Listing preview
Parkview Village Elementary
About The School
Character education and service-learning are two vital components of Parkview’s mission. A focus on better communication with parents and support of parenting needs is a major part of the School Improvement Plan.
Special Academic Programs
Expressive Arts Magnet School - In addition to the traditional arts and music classes, the students also have a unique opportunity to experience dance, drama, and band instruments in music at Parkview. Through the infusion of the expressive arts with academics, students gain a higher understanding of the curriculum while experiencing a rich learning environment.
Extended day school - Allows students to have additional intervention and enrichment time during school to help them meet academic and social skills growth.
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Opportunities
Honors & Recognition
Awarded the Green Ribbon with PBIS
Exceed Growth for End of Year Testing
Clubs & Sponsored Teams
Contact the school directly for more information and list of clubs and sponsored teams.
Contact the school directly for more information regarding specific community service projects.
ACES ( offered at Johnson Street Global Studies)
High Point School News
- Proposed Pilot Program Could Be Game Changer For The County
- Guilford County Schools focuses on improving career tech options
- For the Manufacturing Industry, School Is in Session
- HIGH SCHOOL AND HPU STUDENTS COLLABORATE ON SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS AND ART
- In Search for New Workers, Manufacturers Turn to Apprentices