- Listing preview
Penn-Griffin School for the Arts
About The School
Magnet middle students are selected through a lottery process. Middle school students complete all of their core courses while also being exposed to a wide variety of arts electives.
Special Academic Programs
Magnet Skill focused on the Arts - The arts program is designed to allow students to explore multiple arts areas in sixth grade and then choose an area as their arts concentration in seventh and eighth grade. Upon entering the high school grades, students must audition in their arts concentration.
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Opportunities
Apparel & Textile Production
Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
Engineering & Design
Soccer (Boys and Girls)
Track and Field (Boys and Girls)
Golf (Boys and Girls)
Honors & Recognition
Clubs & Sponsored Teams
All of our students have the chance to participate in community service projects throughout their time at Penn Griffin.
High Point School News
- Proposed Pilot Program Could Be Game Changer For The County
- Guilford County Schools focuses on improving career tech options
- For the Manufacturing Industry, School Is in Session
- HIGH SCHOOL AND HPU STUDENTS COLLABORATE ON SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS AND ART
- In Search for New Workers, Manufacturers Turn to Apprentices