- Listing preview
Triangle Lake Montessori
About The School
Special Academic Programs
Montessori School - Hands-on experiences replace traditional learning in Montessori classrooms, where the environment captures and builds on children’s natural curiosity. Students are actively engaged throughout the day, using specially designed materials that provide concrete, multi-sensory learning experiences. They learn everything from the alphabet to math and geography by physically handling tangible objects and materials, which is how children learn naturally and best. The Montessori classroom changes and grows with the developmental needs of each child.
Career & Technical Education (CTE) Opportunities
Honors & Recognition
Clubs & Sponsored Teams
Contact the school directly for more information and list of clubs and sponsored teams.
Contact the school directly for more information regarding specific community service projects.
High Point School News
- Proposed Pilot Program Could Be Game Changer For The County
- Guilford County Schools focuses on improving career tech options
- For the Manufacturing Industry, School Is in Session
- HIGH SCHOOL AND HPU STUDENTS COLLABORATE ON SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS AND ART
- In Search for New Workers, Manufacturers Turn to Apprentices